1. The Sushi Train Tap & Pickup application (Application) is owned and operated by Sushi Train (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 98 059 561 563) (Sushi Train or we, us or our).
2. By applying to join the Sushi Train VIP Member, accessing or using the Application, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
3. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Application.
4. We can change, suspend or terminate the Application (or any part of it) at any time without prior notice.
5. You may use the Application and provide personal information if you are aged 14 years or over. If you are under 18, you need your parent or guardian’s consent. Once you use the Application you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, and your parent or guardian who provided consent (if applicable) will also be bound.
6. In order to use the Application, you must be a member of the Sushi Train VIP Member. When you create an account (Account) for the Application, you accept these Terms and Conditions in relation to the Sushi Train VIP Member.(If your account is inactive for a period of 2 years your account including points will be invalid.)
7. The information that you provide in registering your Account must be current, correct and complete. You are only able to register and maintain 1 Account and the Account must be in your own name. You must not use another member’s Account.
8. The Application allows you to order Sushi Train for pick up at ordered Sushi Train store.
9. The Application may only be used in Australia and only in respect of meal items generally available at participating Sushi Train store across Australia.
10. Payment is required in full at the time of order by the methods shown on the Application. Sushi Train does not accept cash or cheques as a payment option for the Application. If we can’t process your payment, we won’t be able to fulfil your order. We won’t be liable to you when we can’t process your payment.
11. Requests for cancellation should be directed to the Sushi Train store that you’ve placed your order by phone call.
12. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Pricing is not real time but is current at time of publishing. Prices may vary at time of purchase. Prices may differ from in-store prices. Sushi Train always recommends you review your order prior to payment before deciding whether or not you wish to proceed with your purchase. We are not liable for any price variations or errors in pricing.
13. It is your responsibility to ensure that your food or beverage order is consistent with your dietary requirements including any intolerances or allergies.
14. Your download, install access and use the Application at your own risk and cost, including Internet service provider costs.
15. All material and logos on the Application remain our property.
16. Use your own judgement when using the Application and take care of your personal safety. In particular, never use the Application when driving.
17. We are not responsible for content of any other website, social media platforms or applications linked in the Application. They may have their own terms and conditions.
18. The Application may link to social media platforms and access information you have shared with those platforms, and/or contact you via those platforms or information.
19. We collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with any privacy collection statement that we give you, and as stated in these Terms and Conditions.
20. Keeping your personal information safe is important to us. However, security of communications cannot be guaranteed and to the extent permitted by law we are not liable for unauthorised access.
21. We can monitor Account activity. We can terminate or suspend your Account in our discretion, including if we see signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, or any breach of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve our rights in the case of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, our rights, or any unlawful activity.
22. If we believe you are using any automated software or other mechanical or electronic automated method to accept Sushi Train VIP Membership or to take advantage of other promotions, we can suspend or terminate your Account, your VIP Membership, your ability to place orders in the Application.
23. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability for any loss or claim that you may suffer or incur as a result of your use of the Application.
24. The Application comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You have rights under the Australian Consumer Law for major and minor failures. In addition to other entitlements, for a major failure you may be entitled to a refund or compensation for the reduced value of goods or services. For a minor failure, we may choose to provide you with a replacement or refund for goods or service, or re-sully a service.
25. To obtain compensation, you will need to provide documentary evidence of the loss or damage suffered, and documentary evidence that such loss or damage was a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee under Australian Consumer Law.
26. We may amend these Terms and Conditions, so you should check them from time to time. Your use of our Service, following any changes, is your acceptance of those changes.